Yew Tree Farm Cottage
Set within spacious grounds with ample parking, Yew Tree Farm Cottage sleeps 4 with a super king sized room, and twin bedroom to the first floor. A cot or toddler bed can also be requested at the time of booking. The super king room can also be requested as a twin room at the time of booking. The family bathroom with a relaxing bath and shower is also located upstairs.
The ground floor to the cottage, provides a spacious lounge and dinning area. The double doors lead out to the patio, with wonderful views of the Pennine Hills and Staffordshire Moorlands. The farmhouse style kitchen features oak beams and is fully equipped with a fridge, spacious freezer, washing machine, dryer, cooker and dishwasher. A welcome pack awaits your arrival with tea, coffee, fresh milk and biscuits.
Yew Tree Farm Cottage has super-fast fibre broadband and a smart TV with DVD player.
The spacious shared gardens around the cottage provide a great place to run around or relax! There is a network of footpaths from the door including a short scenic walk from the door, to North Rode Manor lake where an abundance of wildlife can be found.
For the comfort of other guests, no smoking or e-cigarettes.
- Super King size Master Bedroom (can be a twin room on request)
- Twin Room next to main bathroom
- Cotton Linen & Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Spacious Lounge with stove
- Dining Area with seating for 4
- Well equipped Kitchen with double oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, spacious freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Cot, toddler bed & high chairs are available free of charge
- Central Heating + Electric Stove
- Super-fast Broadband & Free WiFi
- Smart TV connected to the WiFi
- DVD & Blu-ray player
- Bluetooth soundbar to connect to a smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
- Parking next to the cottage
- Spacious shared Gardens with outdoor furniture and views of the Staffordshire Moorlands and Pennine Hills
- Fresh Flowers
- Tourist Information & Local Maps
- Rural location, with Abundant Wildlife & Farm Animal’s
- Supermarket Home Delivery available
- Country Views & Walks
- Cosy Pubs & Restaurants - 3 miles
- Bicycle storage on request
- BBQ is available
- Weekend Breaks & Midweek Stays