The Stables Cottage
The Stables Cottage is a modern and spacious one bedroom cottage with original oak beam features and underfloor heating. All rooms are on the ground floor, with an en-suite king-sized bedroom with walk-in shower. A cot or toddler bed can be requested at the time of booking.
The open-plan living space provides a lounge and dinning area and fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dryer, cooker and dishwasher. A welcome pack awaits your arrival with tea, coffee, fresh milk and biscuits.
The fabulous patio doors can be opened back onto the large patio with outdoor seating to relax in. Guests can also enjoy the spacious shared gardens with wonderful views of the Pennine Hills and Staffordshire Moorlands. There is a network of footpaths from the door including a short scenic walk to North Rode Manor lake where an abundance of wildlife can be found.
The Stables Cottage has super-fast fibre broadband and a smart TV with DVD player.
For the comfort of other guests, no smoking or e-cigarettes.
- King size Bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower
- Cotton Linen & Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Spacious open-plan living space with lounge and dining area
- Well equipped Kitchen with double oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Cot, toddler bed & high chairs are available free of charge
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Original Oak Beam features
- Super-fast Broadband & Free WiFi
- Smart TV connected to the WiFi
- DVD & Blu-ray player
- Bluetooth soundbar to connect to a smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
- Parking next to the cottage
- Spacious shared Gardens with outdoor furniture and views of the Staffordshire Moorlands and Pennine Hills
- Fresh Flowers
- Tourist Information & Local Maps
- Rural location, with Abundant Wildlife & Farm Animal’s
- Supermarket Home Delivery available
- Country Views & Walks
- Cosy Pubs & Restaurants - 3 miles
- Bicycle storage on request
- BBQ is available
- Weekend Breaks & Midweek Stays