Set within spacious gardens with ample parking, Farm Cottage sleeps 6 with a super king sized room, and twin bedroom to the first floor. (The super king room can also be requested as a twin room at the time of booking.) The family bathroom with a relaxing bath and shower is also located upstairs. On the ground floor there is an en-suite king sized bedroom with walk-in shower.
The spacious and modern living space has a dinning table and chair for 6, with the patio doors extending back to extend the living space for the lovely summer days. The kitchen is is fully equipped with a fridge, spacious freezer, washing machine, dryer, cooker and dishwasher. A welcome pack awaits your arrival with tea, coffee, fresh milk and biscuits.
From the kitchen two steps take you through to the spacious lounge with comfy sofas to seat six. The double doors lead out to another patio, with wonderful views of the Pennine Hills and Staffordshire Moorlands.
Farm Cottage has super-fast fibre broadband and a smart TV with DVD player.
The spacious gardens (part shared with the owner) around the cottage provide a great place to run around or relax! There is a network of footpaths from the door including a short scenic walk from the door, to North Rode Manor lake where an abundance of wildlife can be found.
For the comfort of other guests, no smoking or e-cigarettes.
- Super King size Master Bedroom (can be a twin room on request)
- Twin Room next to main bathroom
- King Size Bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower
- Cotton Linen & Towels
- Hair Dryer
- Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Spacious Lounge with stove
- Dining Area with seating for 6
- Well equipped Kitchen with double oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, spacious freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Cot, toddler bed & high chairs are available free of charge
- Central Heating + Electric Stove
- Orignial Oak Beam Features
- Fibre to the Premises broadband & free WiFi
- Smart TV connected to the WiFi
- DVD & Blu-ray player
- Bluetooth soundbar to connect to a smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Walks from the door into the countryside
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and biscuits
- Parking next to the cottage
- Spacious shared Gardens with outdoor furniture and views of the Staffordshire Moorlands and Pennine Hills
- Fresh Flowers
- Tourist Information & Local Maps
- Rural location, with Abundant Wildlife & Farm Animal’s
- Supermarket Home Delivery available
- Cosy Pubs & Restaurants - 3 miles
- Bicycle storage on request
- BBQ is available
- Weekend Breaks & Midweek Stays